We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
HOWEVER, IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF OUR POLICY ARE:
- Personal details provided by you to ABM, through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, ABM may communicate with you again with other information that is complementary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further ABM communication.
How ABM uses the information you provide …
ABM may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
ABM GENERALLY USES PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Personalise and customise your experiences on the ABM website;
- Help ABM manage and enhance its services to you;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the ABM website in which ABM believes you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from ABM.
If you wish to opt-out of our communication …
It is not in ABM’s interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org